Friday, May 17, 2013

Silhouette Whale picture sound cards

The Silhouette blog has a weekly challenge where people can use the popular shape they chose or the free shape of the week. I used the free shape of the week to create picture sound cards for speech therapy use. I only created two for examples as I don't have a client at the moment so don't need all 20. I used the "w" sound and "l" sound because whale has both sounds in the word. I would laminate them to make them endure the repetitive handling by preschoolers (and me).
I'm late on posting for the giveaway but I wanted to show a different way that can make speech interesting for the child.

1 comment:

  1. What a fantastic way to use the shapes for educational use! I'm a sahm who has her degree in special education, so this project is way cool to me! Great job, and thanks for the comment on my project! I will have to remember to use the shapes for learning things for my son as he grows.

    ReplyDelete