Thursday, December 30, 2010

The Year that was, 2010

The new header reflects what I experienced last year. Well, selective experiences anyways. Don't need to show unemployment do I? I spent a week in 100F+ weather in Tucson, AZ in July so have that wonderful shot of a storm either starting or ending and cactus. I got a kick out of one of their main streets being called "Canada". There is Ty Pennington's autograph and a letter from my Grandparent's MP congratulating them on their 50th Wedding Anniversary and two winter scenes, one from our master bedroom to our backyard (the baseball field isn't ours, it belongs to the Catholic school) and a rural road on January 1, 2010.

I look forward to 2011 and what photos I'll be able to take to record experiences. Though I think it isn't kosher to bring a camera along to a job interview. I'll have better things happening other than that. Like my birthday and the possibility of my husband convocating with his doctorate in July (which will bring a trip to Virginia I believe is where it is this year).

AND the biggest thing to end this year is the imminent arrival of my DH's Christmas gift for me...a Silhouette cutting machine! According to Canada Post's tracking thingabopper it is in the delivery stage! woot! woot!

No comments:

Post a Comment